Welcome to Captain Cook Cruises Fiji Small Ship Cruising Accreditation Programme.
It is absolutely free, and will provide you with the knowledge required to increase your business by selling our fantastic Reef Endeavour, Day and Dinner Cruise products.
Upon successful completion of the programme, we will email you an Accreditation Certificate for your business. You’ll also receive our latest news and special offers to ensure that you are offering your clients the best possible service and pricing.
For agents who are full time and are currently selling Fiji, completion of this programme will entitle you to some fantastic industry discounts on all of our products such as MV Reef Endeavour, Tivua Island Day Cruise and Sunset Dinner Cruise.
The test questions below cover a selection of key information about our cruises. All of the information that you need to answer these questions is available on our website or in our brochures.
Please select one option for each of the 13 questions:
- The facilities on the M.V. Reef Endeavour are:
- The key selling points for cruises aboard the M.V. Reef Endeavour are:
- Captain Cook Cruises Fiji can offer diving to experienced divers and passengers new to diving.
- Where does the M.V. Reef Endeavour depart from in Fiji?
- Name the truly Fijian experiences you take part in on a MV Reef Endeavour cruise.
- What currency do you require when purchasing handicrafts in the villages on Reef Endeavour itineraries?
- Where can Captain Cook Cruises organise Weddings and renewal of vows?
- What is the room category for the connecting family rooms onboard MV Reef Endeavour?
- What is included in our daily Tivua Island Day Cruise aboard Ra Marama or Fiji One?
- When do the 7 & 11-night Discovery cruises to Fiji’s Remote North and Lau group depart?
- For our Day and Dinner Cruises we accept children of all ages but what aged children do we accept on Reef Endeavour?
- What day does Reef Endeavour pickup from the Mamanuca resorts between Mana and Lomani?
- Name one award that Captain Cook Cruises Fiji has received in the past.