Tivua Island Overnight Stay
Tivua Island offers beach bure accommodation in a picturesque island setting in the Mamanuca Islands of Fiji. The island is ideally suited for romantic private getaways featuring accommodation for up to only 6 guests in 2 bures. Couples can choose to book the island exclusively for an additional charge.
- Beach bures in the Mamanuca Islands
- 500 acres of coral snorkelling surrounding the island
- Couples can book entire island exclusively (additional cost)
- Senakai Day Spa from 11am to 2pm
- Daily transfers from Denarau, Nadi
WHY OUR PASSENGERS LOVE TIVUA ISLAND
- Idyllic island surrounded by 500 acres of coral
- Seasonal turtle nesting ground
- Tropical Hibiscus gardens
- Senakai Day Spa services
- All meals included
- Full list of inclusions & helpful info
Surrounded by 500 acres of reef, Tivua Island is a small coral cay in the Mamanucas. Bordered by a white sandy beach perimeter and 500 acres of fringing reef, the island accommodates only two couples in two waterfront bures – one on either side of the island, and is the ultimate Fiji romantic island hideaway, perfect for a private Fiji wedding or Fiji honeymoon or anniversary.
You will arrive by Tall Ship, RaMarama and enjoy all the islands activities including snorkelling the surrounding coral reef, glass bottom boat tours, swimming, kayaking, volleyball, Fijian medicine walk, Fijian cultural ceremonies or you can just sit back and relax on the golden sand of your very own beach. When the Tivua Day cruise passengers depart at 3pm you will have the island almost completely to yourselves until a new group arrive at 11am the next day.
All meals are cooked by the islands care taker; you simply have to sip champagne by the water’s edge and dine beneath the stars.