Tivua Island Overnight Stay
Tivua Island offers beach bure accommodation in a picturesque island setting in in the Yasawa Islands of Fiji. Each night the island is ideally suited for romantic private getaways featuring accommodation for up to 6 guests only. Couples can choose to book the island exclusively for an additional charge.
- Beach bures in the Yasawa Islands
- 500 acres of coral snorkelling surrounding the island
- Couples can book entire island exclusively (additional cost)
- Senakai Day Spa
- Daily transfers from Denarau, Nadi (additional cost)
WHY OUR PASSENGERS LOVE TIVUA ISLAND
- Idyllic island surrounded by 500 acres of coral
- Seasonal turtle nesting ground
- Tropical Hibiscus gardens
- Senakai Day Spa services
- All meals included
- Full list of inclusions & helpful info
Surrounded by 500 acres of reef, Tivua Island is a small coral cay in the northern part of the Mamanucas. Bordered by a white sandy beach perimeter and featuring an extensive lagoon, the island accommodates only two couples in two waterfront bures – one on either side of the island, and is the ultimate Fiji romantic island hideaway, perfect for a private Fiji wedding or Fiji honeymoon or anniversary.
You will arrive by Tall Ship, RaMarama and enjoy all the islands activities including snorkelling in the lagoon, glass bottom boat tours, swimming, kayaking, volleyball, Fijian cultural ceremonies or you can just sit back and relax on the golden sand of your very own beach.
All meals are cooked by the islands care taker; you simply have to sip champagne by the water’s edge and dine beneath the stars.