Fiji is a myriad of over 330 islands waiting to be explored. An essential ingredient in any Fiji Holiday is an island hopping experience. Here are some easy ways to combine your resort stay with an island cruise for a total Fiji Holiday.
Cruise in style onboard a small ship . We recommend a minimum of three nights to explore the Yasawa Islands or seven nights for the remote Northern Fiji Islands. For those with limited time there are Day Tours too.
4-Nights per person twin share from
4-Nights per person sole occupancy from AU$1229.60
4-Nights per family
(2a + 2ch) from
Where to Start
Most visitors arrive via the Nadi International Airport and spend at least one night on the main island before exploring the islands.
Main island resort centres include:
- NADI – central to the airport and Nadi Town offering budget to premium accommodation and ideal for a simple stopover.
More info on Nadi Hotel options
- DENARAU – premium to deluxe accommodation 30 minutes from the airport on a 670 acre island accessed by road bridge with landscaped tropical gardens, an 18-hole international standard golf course, over 35 restaurants, plus port and marina facilities.
More info on Denarau Hotel options.
- CORAL COAST – budget to deluxe accommodation along the south-west coast along Queens Road, from 30 minutes and up to 3 hours from the airport.
More info on the main island resorts centres.
Fiji Island Cruises & Tours depart from Denarau Marina Nadi and include
• 3 to 7 Night Small Ship Cruises of the Yasawa Island or Northern Fiji
• Day Cruises, Cocktail Cruises
Fiji Island Resorts
Your Fiji Island Cruise Holiday can include a stay at one of the many island resorts. Some cruises offer direct pick-ups from selected island resorts. More info