Fiji Diving Cruises - Reef Endeavour
The waters of Fiji Islands offer thousands of scuba dive sites. Fiji is arguably the soft coral capital of the world with amazing colours and a diversity of marine life including pelagics and sharks, plus barrier reefs and wall diving. Island cruising is the ideal way to experience a variety of dive sites in a relaxed holiday atmosphere.
Scuba diving tours aboard Captain Cook Cruises are operated by Viti Water Sports, a PADI5 Star Dive Centre, and cater for certified, occasional and first time divers.
- Swim throughs, caves, coral bommies and breathtaking coral gardens are some of the highlights you may experience
- For first time divers, a gentle entrance from the shores of a tropical island will see you exploring the spectacular fringing coral reefs
- Dive sites will vary depending on the cruise and conditions and most are accessed by small boat
- Generally, two dives are offered daily wherever possible.
|Dive/Year 2016/2017||Reed Endeavour Diving
Prices $AUD per person
| 1 Dive
| 2 Tank Dive
| 4 Tank Dive
| 10 Tank Dive
|Discover Scuba Diving
|Open Water Course
- All certified divers must present an internationally recognized Open Water Dive Certificate to the Viti Water sports Padi on-board dive instructor to participate in certified dives. If they havent dived for 6 months or more, they will be required to complete a Scuba Review.
- Passengers participating in the Open Water Dive Course are encouraged to complete their academic learning component prior to boarding. Click here
- Introductory (or beginner) divers are not required to have a certification card however they will need to complete a medical and waiver form.To avoid disappointment please download the form below to see if applicable to you.
- All divers with any health issues or taking any medication, should visit their doctor to obtain a fitness to dive certificate prior to embarkation (not available in Fiji). If you answer ‘yes’ to any questions, seek clearance to dive from your local physician.
Download the PADI medical form here.
EquipmentFull dive equipment is provided as part of your package. This includes tanks, wetsuits, regulators, snorkels, mask, fins, BCDs and weight belts. We offer a FJ$14/AU$25 per dive discount should you wish to bring your own equipment. The ship carries a compressor.
After scuba diving, current PADI Flying After Diving guidelines say that you should not go to altitude (fly) within 12 hours of completing a single dive or 18 hours when doing multiple dives (where possible wait 24 hours).